Want to get into cryptocurrency but don’t have the money to invest? Check this out!
I just got into a new cryptocurrency called Pi, which was developed by a group of Stanford University PhD’s. I did some research and the Pi Network looks to be legitimate, but more importantly it’s at the right stage to jump in with an excellent risk to reward ratio. Being in the tech industry, cryptocurrency has always been fascinating to me as I believe it will take over how we do transactions in the world, especially when it comes to exotic entertainment.
Pi is NOT a scam or a pyramid scheme. There is no risk to you as there are no financial transactions involved. We are only helping to back a system that could be very beneficial to us in the future. This is like mining bitcoin when it first started in 2008.
By the way, I purchased a few Bitcoin back in 2010. I got disinterested and sold them back. Those coins are worth over $300,000 today. Very costly mistake. I didn’t know then that our economy would change so quickly and drastically. Now I know the trend and where we’re headed. Anyways, here’s a few notes about Pi.
- It is a project credited to three Stanford University PHDs namely: Dr Nicolas Kokkalls (head of technology), Dr Chengdiao Fan (Head of product) and Vincent McPhillip (head of community). See: https://www.stanforddaily.com/2019/09/16/stanford-grads-develop-cryptocurrency-for-smartphone-users-to-increase-its-accessibility
- The company only offers a service, but no product. After downloading the Pi Network app, you need to confirm that you are a human by pressing a lightning symbol on the app at 24 hours intervals. This will initiate the mining process at a predetermined rate on your mobile device (currently 0.15pi/hr) without draining your phone battery. You are free to exit the app as it doesn’t affect the mining process.
- It is an FREE App. Free to download (with no ads) either from google play or apple store. You may search pi, pinetwork,or minepi.
- Members can join only on invitation from other members. You can accelerate your mining rate by inviting other members to join using your code. Click here to visit the official website.
- After three successful mining cycles of 24 hours each, you become a contributor and you can form a security circle of 3 to 5 trusted members. This will accelerate your mining rate as well.
- On Pi network white paper, a summary description of the technology they use is as follows: For Pi, we introduced the additional design requirement of employing a consensus algorithm (the process that records transactions into a distributed ledger) that would also be extremely user friendly and ideally enable mining on personal computers and mobile phones. The consensus algorithm that they use is the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) that was architected by David Mazieres a Professor of Computing Science at Stanford University as stated in Pi Network white paper as well.
Pi has no value currently, just as Bitcoin in 2008, but could have value in the future. Pi Network is using an innovative digital currency technology that will decentralize mining of digital currency to the ordinary people and is user friendly through mobile phones. In my view the risk reward ratio justify jumping in while it is still open. Of course, feel free to do your own research.
This is just my opinion and if you decide to go by it I will appreciate you using my code to join (skyfireusa). It will bless me in return by accelerating my mining rate. Visit https://minepi.com/skyfireusa if you’d like to learn more about this project.
#pi #minepi #cryptocurrency