ecysiast [ ek-diz-ee-ast, -ist ]
stripper [ strip-er ]
- a person who strips.
- a thing that strips, as an appliance or machine for stripping.
- Also called ecdysiast, exotic dancer, stripteaser. a person who performs a striptease.
- a harvesting machine for stripping the seed heads from the stalks of grain.
- a machine used in harvesting cotton to strip the bolls from the plants.
- a chemical solution that removes varnish, paint, wax, etc., from a surface, as of furniture or flooring.
stripteaser [ strip-tee-zer ]
peeler [ pee-ler ]
a person or thing that peels.
- a kitchen implement, often having a swiveling, protected blade, for removing the peel or outer skin of a vegetable or fruit.
- a long-staple cotton raised originally in the regions along the Yazoo River and the Mississippi River delta.
- a yarn made from this cotton.
- Slang. a striptease dancer.
- a log, especially of a Douglas fir, suitable for rotary cutting into veneers.