Born August 5, 1973 (age 49), Portland, Oregon, USA
Nationality: Korean American
Citizenship: United States
Alma mater: Santa Clara University
Occupation: Dancer, Model, Web Developer, Entrepreneur
Known for: Founder and CEO of Wild in Las Vegas
Steven Michael Kim (born August 4th, 1973) is a Korean-American fitness model, dancer, actor, software engineer, and entrepreneur known as the founder and CEO of Wild and its associated entertainment brands. He also operates a digital marketing firm called Skyfire.
Early life and education
Steve was born and raised in Portland, Oregon, USA. His love for dancing began at a young age. He practiced breakdancing and hip hop as a teenager. His love for marketing also began at the same time. He was a member of DECA in high school (Distribution Educational Clubs of America) and won third place in the national finals for his marketing submission called “Nightlife”.
He enrolled in college at Santa Clara University and during that time, he spent two years in Japan attending Sophia University. While in college, Steve worked as an English tutor, a nightclub bouncer, and he also imported and sold health supplements.
Steve attended Dale Carnegies courses during his sophomore year in high school and was a graduate assistant during his junior and senior year.
After Steve graduated college, he held several jobs, including:
- Toyota Motor Sales (Torrance, CA) – Customer Relations Analyst
- Enterprise (Long Beach, CA) – Sales Representative
- 800.COM (Portland, OR) – Web Designer
- Babcock & Jenkins (Beaverton, OR) – Web Developer
- Microsoft (Bellevue, WA) – Web Programmer
- Intel (Hillsboro, OR) – Web Programmer
- Step Technology (Denver, CO) – Web Developer
- Chippendales (Las Vegas, NV) – Lead Dancer
- Preferred Ticket (Las Vegas, NV) – Web Developer / SEO
- American Storm, Men of X, Hollywood Men, La Bare – Lead Dancer
- Max Muscle (Las Vegas, NV) – Owner
- Wild (Las Vegas, NV) – Owner
- Skyfire (Las Vegas, NV) – Owner
Summary of Success
Steve Kim made his mark in history as very successful male dancer in the United States, having starred in over a dozen major male revues. He was featured in the world famous Chippendales calendar from 2003 through 2008, and has been featured in magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Vegas, Instyle, KoreAm, and Mens Exercise.
Steve has also starred in national commercials for Vegas.com and Adidas as well as appeared in television shows such as the popular soap opera series “Passions“. In a 12 year span, he has performed in front of well over half a million women in his career and has toured all over the United States and Europe. He is a professionally trained dancer having danced for choreographers such as Brian Thomas, Glenn Douglas Packard, David Greenhouse, and Brooklyn Jai, and has learned over a hundred dance numbers by heart.
As a hobby, Steve competes in fitness contests, having won first place honors at Model America and the Desert Classic. Steve has also trained in martial arts since he was a kid, studying Taekwondo, Aikido, Shorinji Kempo, Boxing and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. He now offers private security for high profile clientele through an independent security firm he has partnered up with. Steve is dedicated to bringing class and legitimacy to an industry that has been flawed with corrupt and shady practices.
By preaching “Only The Best”, Steve has assembled a world class team of entertainers that span the United States from coast to coast. His entertainers come from far and wide, and each is hand picked to be part of his agency. His belief in taking the best care of his talent has translated to tens of thousands of happy customers who have lavished praise for his agency for delivering premium entertainment. His dream in the future is to produce the most exciting exotic experiential shows in the world, as well as manage the clubs and venues that support them.
2003 TO 2003 – CHIPPENDALES U.S.A. TOUR
2004 TO 2004 – LABARE – MIAMI, FL
2003 TO 2008 – CHIPPENDALES THE SHOW – LAS VEGAS, NV
2009 TO 2010 – HOLLYWOOD MEN – LOS ANGELES, CA
2010 TO 2014 – MEN OF X – LAS VEGAS, NV
2014 TO 2014 – LABARE – LAS VEGAS, NV
2011 TO 2015 – AMERICAN STORM – LAS VEGAS, NV
2018 TO 2018 – VIRTUAL 10’S – LAS VEGAS, NV
Steve has won several awards for fitness. First place at the Model America competition. Third place at the Las Vegas Classic. 5th place at the Olympia.
- Guest appearance on Passions Soap Opera
- Featured in Adidas / Golf Galaxy Commercial (see gallery)
- Featured in Vegas.com / Chippendale’s National Commercial
- Performed at the 2003 Fox New Year’s Eve Special on National TV
- Cover model for Exercise for Men Magazine
- Modeled for Celebuzz Magazine / Svedka Vodka with Holly Madison
- Guest appearance on the VH1 show “Men of the Strip”
- Model for Chippendales Calendar from 2002 through 2008
- Featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine (Europe)
- Kim founded Wild Entertainment in 2012 and runs a network of sites catering to the experiential entertainment market.
Magazine Covers, Billboards, Calendars
Modeling & Dancing
Steve’s company, Wild Entertainment, has been featured on TV shows such as: Jersey Shore, Paris in Love, The Steve Harvey Show, Yotta Life, and Love and Hip Hop.